VINTAGE LIMOUSINE believes that chartering a limousine should be a fun, safe, and stress-free experience. Following are the tips you need to know to ensure your next limousine experience is booked through a professional limousine company.
- Make sure you can inspect the vehicle before chartering. A legitimate limousine company is proud to display their vehicles!
- Always get a written contract.
- Be aware of companies that accept cash only.
- Legitimate limousine companies need to be registered with their state, have the proper levels of insurance and be properly licensed. Check the California Public Utilities Commission website to ensure that the company you’re considering is properly registered and insured.
- Make sure that a TCP number, issued by the CPUC, is displayed on the limousine.
- Make sure the company hires licensed chauffeurs who are randomly drug-screened.
- Chauffeurs should carry the appropriate driver’s license for the vehicle they’re driving.
- A responsible limousine company will not allow Alcohol in the vehicle at any time when all passengers are under the age of 21.
- If you have any further questions please give us call. We’ll be happy to assist in any way possible!
VINTAGE LIMOUSINE….When the memory is getting there!